HRD offers the most complete cylinder repair facility on the west
coast. We operate three separate cylinder divisions; Large
Department, Small Department, and Telescopic Department. From
resealing, to complete rebuilding of cylinders, HRD is unmatched
in quality! We also custom build cylinders to match your
We now offer a cylinder exchange program for the mining industry.
Call for price and availability!
The Large Cylinder Department Includes:
- Repair of all cylinders from 6" to 36" bore.
- Two Sunnen power hones up to 36" ID and 40 feet in length.
- A Weld shop which has a mig-tig dual shield capabilities, stick
capabilities with silica and aluminum bronze overlay services.
- An HRD designed torques bench capable of 50,000 ft. lbs.
- A cylinder test bench with pressure testing to 6,000 PSI.
- A complete machine shop tooled to repair and manufacture large
The Small Cylinder Department Includes:
- Repair of all makes of rods and cylinders up to 5-1/2" bore.
- Test stand up to 6,000 PSI.
- Custom built rods and cylinders with quick turnaround.
- An inventory that includes all sizes of rod material, seals,
replacement cylinders, and barrel stock.
- A complete machine shop tooled to repair small cylinders.
The Telescopic Cylinder Department Includes:
- Over 250 cylinders in stock, 50 different models.
- Northwest factory warehouse for HYCO Telescopic Cylinders.
- Specializing in repair of all types of hydraulic cylinders.
- Direct replacements.
- Packing in stock for most major brands
- Double and single acting custom designed cylinders.
here for a complete listing of Telescopic Cylinders